Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nobody Said it was Easy

Actually, wait - someone did. Someone was wrong.

Caution. Blog post contains serious whining and self-pity. Eye rollers beware. 


This semester has been...

Overwhelming. Defeating. Insufferable. Gosh darn it, just downright mean. 

And of course, it's only the beginning of November; which, unfortunately, means the semester is just starting to heat up. 

God help me. 

A word to the wise: when someone tells you that two graduate classes plus a full-time job is feasible ... laugh. And then have them committed, because that person has lost their mind. 

Two classes is hard. Two classes is ridiculously hard - and it's kept me from being available here. Which sucks. And it's kept me from visiting my new FANTASTIC nephew, Lincoln. 

Yup. That's double-suck. Maybe even quadruple-suck, because Lincoln is just that freakin' awesome. He was born October 20th and so far, Auntie-hood is awesome. 

Did I mention he's awesome?

Yup. Awesome. 

(I had to end on a good note, right? Right.)



No comments:

Post a Comment