Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ghetto NaNoWriMo

You may or may not know this, but November is National Novel Writing Month, or, as the cool kids call it, NaNoWriMo. While I have no intentions of writing - or even beginning - a novel this month given my current schedule, it is definitely something I've considered doing more than once. 

That said, I think NaNoWriMo can serve a purpose, albeit a somewhat twisted one, here. So rather than following in the tradition, I fully intend to exploit the enthusiasm for NaNoWriMo and convince myself to write something - anything - every day in November. 

I promise no gems, I promise no epiphanies, but I do promise that I will be here, every day, for the next thirty days. So will you be here to hold me accountable?

Good. Glad to hear it. 

So here goes - surely this counts as the first day's post, right? 

Or maybe I should say, write. 

Either way, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment