Saturday, January 1, 2011

TwentyEleven

I did it. I made a New Year's resolution that I could keep, and then did. 

I told people about you, little bloggy. 

Now, to be fair, I did it via twitter and Facebook around 1:00 a.m. New Year's Day, so probably only a slim few were awake or coherent enough to read that message and thereby only a few actually know, but I said I would release you today and I DID. Even if it was the chicken way to do it. :)

So now, I'm starting this year out on the right foot. I'm doing something that I love - writing - and I'll be doing my best to do it often. Which explains why even though there are still people at the house, I'm sitting at my laptop. Granted, the boys are busy dominating on COD (or so I hear) and Kylee is taking a nap...

Anyway, all of that aside, I'm looking forward to all that 2011 will bring. I'll spare you the boring recount of all of 2010 (see first post) but it was a busy year. A lot has changed in my life from getting married to buying a house, but I'm certain there's still a lot that this year can surprise me with.

And I'll be chattering away about all of it, right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment