Monday, March 19, 2012

Dog Parent? Then you should read this.

Last week marked the final week of part one in my PR Features Writing for the Web course. I know I haven't been posting much here lately, so I wanted to share my last feature with you. 

This feature is on a topic very near and dear to my heart - dogs. You know I love the little pups I have, and I try to do my very best at keeping them healthy. In this feature, I focus on the importance of understanding what is in your dog's food - and how to determine whether what you're buying is as good as it sounds. 

Go over and take a look. It's a bit long, but I think you'll find the information helpful. Let me know what you think!

And I hope to get back here more often as the semester winds down ... hope this holds you over til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment